Kathi Daley’s Incredible Crab and Artichoke Dip
Kathi Daley is stopping by again, this time with her incredible crab dip. She’s serving it up in a large casserole dish for a crowd, but you can also scoop it into phyllo cups for an afternoon tea savory. This is one to try for sure!
Crab and Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Havarti cheese, grated
- 2 cans (approx. 14 oz. each) artichoke hearts, diced
- 8 oz. crab meat, fresh or canned
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. horseradish (add more if you like it hot)
Mix all ingredients and bake at 450 degrees for 30–45 minutes; stir after 20 minutes.
Serve with baguette slices, tortilla chips, or crackers.